Dying while still having health

I’ve noticed that I sometimes die while I have a partially full health globe.

I had assumed that it was a bug with life leech triggering after my death, but I just had a scenario where this definitely wasn’t the case.

I was in the first Spirits of Fire quest echo, with the skeleton boss that throws fireballs. On my first attempt, he spawned a fireball on top of me before and I died while my health bar was still about 60% full. I hadn’t attacked, so there’s no way life leech was involved.

On my second attempt, I got hit with fireballs three times. Each time, they took me down to about 60% health: the same amount of damage as the first attempt, but I didn’t die this time.

Hey…

This scenario has been discussed a few times on the forum… perhaps you want to do a quick search and see if the other discussions could be what is happening for you?

The general concensus was that you healed (from any source and dependant on character class) after death and the game updated the health globe when it shouldnt have… Not sure if the devs have formally commented about it recently…

This is a known bug. Most commonly happening when you have leech because it leeches health over time.

Thanks for the report.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.