Dying at the exact time of transforming as Druid completely breaks your character

I was fighting the Matriarch and Patriarch when getting hit by a Earthquake the exact time i transformed from Bear to Swarmblade form causing me to respawn in swarmblade invisible (the model not showing but still being able to use abilities and move) i transformed to Bear again and my model and character completely broke (screenshot)

As you can see i also have the Swarmblade Armblade Slash while in bear form and i can actually use it aswell and it shows the animation, also i as you can see i cannot transform back, my character can move but i do not have a walking animation i just kinda float around.

Game log Link

That’s rough. We’ll take a look. Is it fine again if you relog?

Yes it resets to human form, visual bugs are gone and skills are back to normal

Okay good to know.

Same thing happens when going immediately into Spriggan Form after loading into a zone. Can’t shift back to human form

Does this happen from a fresh reload into the game? We have a number of fixes coming in the next hotfix, so it might fix that too.

I’m not sure about that, sorry. It happend a few times when going fast into it after loading up.

Im having the exact same thing. Died when transforming from Bear to Spriggan, character respawned but I couldnt move and skill bar was broken. Had the spriggan skills but mana instead of rage

Does this still happen?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.