Dungeons and endgame

Hello
Please add a normal simplified version of the dungeons in the campaign and add the dungeons as a portal within the timelines, be it you have a chance to find one in the web or in the map and scale them based on difficulty.
Add at least 3 tries for bosses because the 1shoot mechanics are pretty harsh especially if you go in blind and die in the 1’st 5 seconds…not really motivated to clear the whole thing again just so i can see the next 5 seconds…
Also would be cool if we can do something with uniques we are not using (maybe combine uniques for a forging potential unique?
Good day.

Hello, the frustration that you express with dungeon bosses is echoed by many other players.
For the sake of not repeating the same arguments over and over, I encourage you to head over to Why ‘learning boss fights’ is not feasible in Last Epoch which has been the main thread on the topic.

Some form of recycling of unused uniques could definitely appear in the future as a dungeon reward. I would rather enjoy having a use for duplicate uniques, as it would make all dropped uniques have some value, and consequently make all unique drops at least a bit exciting.
Not sure about the specific suggestion of giving forging potential to the outcome, as it risks trivializing getting certain uniques with legendary potential.

IMO, the key should/could be used for the reward after killing the boss. If that would make farming exalted items too easy then any loot drops from mobs in the could be given to the player either after killing the boss or in the reward room, kinda like Greater Rifts in D3.

Mike spitballs a bunch of ideas that may or may not make their way into the Monolith of Fate in the most recent dev stream on September 2, 2022. You can watch the full answer below, from 37:52 to 41:40 of the video. The link starts at the beginning of the question. Spoiler, something like your suggestion is included in his answer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.