Druid Harmonius Wisdom not giving Crit Avoidance

Harmonius Wisdom is supposed to give, from what I understand, 1 point of Crit Avoidance per point of Attunement… currently I have 8 attunement I believe it is and by chance I looked at my character sheet and I have absolutely 0 (zero) crit avoidance. Just fyi. By the way, I have 8 points in Harmonius Wisdom

Were you transformed when you put the point in? Could you try and respec that point, check your crit avoidance, then put the point back in?

I know this sounds stupid, but I was probably in Werebear form which is my primary form now. I will try this in human form right now but just to make sure in the mean time; did you want me to try this in a transformed state like Werebear form or Human form?

Okay, I respecc’d from 8 points losing quite a bit of gold in the process, and added back one point in Human form and one point as a Werebear and in neither case did crit avoidance go up at all. At this point, before Harmonius, I have 10 Attunement. With it, I have 12 points. I’m not going to add more without instruction because I’d rather not lose more gold lol. (I should state that when I say crit avoidance did not go up at all, it is actually at zero).

It’s working fine for me (on a nekkid character):

Also, respeccing passives it pretty cheap.

Adding the passives while I was in all 3 forms worked as expected (going from 7 points in Harmonious Wisdom to 10 points gave me the 3 additional points of Attunement as well as the crit avoidance bonus).

Llama, once again you save the day. Your saying “while I was in all 3 forms worked as expected” told me that it did not work in human form, so I tried it for a second time in Werebear form just now and it worked and it even stayed when I transformed back into human. Thank you. The first time, yesterday, that I tried the technical support advisor’s suggestion in Werebear form, it did not work. I have no idea why. I tried it, as mentioned above, in Werebear form and in Human form. I guess they patched a little something in the background. Anyhow, once again, thank you very much. Both of you.

It worked in human form for me as well. I was expecting that if it was going to have issues anywhere it’d be if you were in a form (since historically, respeccing, changing points & so on has had issues while in a form) but it didn’t shrugs.

There was a patch yesterday but it worked for me before that & there’s no mention of it in the patch notes. double shrugs

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.