Druid Harmonius Wisdom not giving Crit Avoidance (Again)

So as many of us do, I am using the same character to try a different build and once again, the new build requires Harmonius Wisdom.

Last time, transforming into Bear form allowed me to put the points into Harmonius Wisdom and actually get them applied to the character this time that is not happening. This build uses both werebear and spriggan and neither of those nor the human side, nothing, will give me crit avoidance when I put points into Harmonius Wisdom. I even restarted the game hoping that might help but it did nothing. I tried all three forms and a restart. Before putting any points into Harmonius Wisdom, I have 26 points of Attunement. Can anyone help me with this? Please. This would be an awesome skill but it is really badly bugged. How can no one be working on this fix?

Could you upload your game log file and the save file? 'Cause it always worked for me.

I know this sounds stupid but how do I do that?

edit: I validated the files and 1 file failed and was re-aquired BUT that changed nothing. The aquisition of the crit avoidance is still not happening.I googled uploading last epoch game files and couldn’t find anything.

Found them. Uploading now.

Player.log (21.8 KB)

Processing: 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_26…

It says it won’t let me upload the character data but as you can tell it did try

1 Like

I read from a previous post that for old characters from previous game versions this was an issue but they did not say which versions this was an issue for. The player at the time they were speaking to had given up and created a new character and with the new character it was working under the new version of the game so the game tech gave up on trying to get a fix on it. I found that post the last time I had this problem. This character isn’t actually pretty brand new, just created for 8.4. His name is Bearadin because I wanted him to use the new werebear powers, it was a joke. I would expect this to work with him.

As an extra note: the sub-text of the skill always says “8 point bonus” at the top whether I have o points in the skill or 5 which is currently the most I can add to the skill

This may sound strange but I think the node programming for Harmonius Wisdom for my character is … stuck? I’m going to try it on another character. Would try it on another character but I don’t have another high level druid.

Yeah, I’ll try on one of my old Primalists when I get home from my parents. I thought it worked on “old” characters (& I created one in 0.8.3 to prepare for 0.8.4 but I’m not sure if I tried on an older character).

I just tried it on one of my older druids that was level 36 and I leveled him up a bit to where he could get the node and the node did not give him crit avoidance either. This is truly a conundrum.

Harmonious Wisdom’s crit avoidance per attunement is a threshold bonus; instead of scaling with points invested, you receive the benefit once you have invested 8 points into it. This isn’t very clear currently, we’re working on some UI updates to improve it.

Ahhhh now see that makes sense but the wording on the node doesn’t say that at all. Players would expect to get instant gratification lol. Thank you for the explanation. I greatly appreciate it. Now I feel much better about putting points into the skill. Thanks JustinC. and thank you Llama8.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.