Druid bear form spell "Rampage" doesnt work since last patch

Hello together!

Since the patch the bear spell “Rampage” doesnt work anymore. This makes some builds sadly unplayable or at least much slower. Would love to see a quick fix on that. I put a video on aswell!

Thanks all!

1 Like

Confirming that Rampage doesn’t work for me either. It just makes the Druid Bear form bend over for 1/4 second, but never moves at all.

Thanks for the report, we’re looking into it.

1 Like

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the fast feedback! Want to get back into my bear asap :smiley:

Does it happen in other maps? And could you link your skill tree?

Based on the video, the game appears to believe that you are immediately releasing the Rampage button after pressing it. I’m not sure why yet, but I have some questions to rule out possible causes:
Does this problem occur every single time you use Rampage, or only sometimes?
Do you have a controller connected?
Does this occur when using any other channelled abilities that have a cooldown, such as Sentinel’s Rebuke or Mage’s Focus?

Doesnt matter what build, its the bearform spell itself

Someone else reported the same bug already so I guess its not me.

Anyways I do play on PC with MnK. The animation starts as the other users says but just stops after 0.3 seconds. It occurs every single time I use the spell.

Yes it happens on every map/echo doesnt matter where.

I did a a short video again showing my skills plus equipment, maybe it helps

Oh, it seems that Rampage now requires you to hold down the key to continue running? Previously, tapping the key would make you run until you interrupted it by using another ability or until you hit an obstacle. It looks like it’s working if I hold down the key for rampage. Was that the intended functionality all along? Thanks!

Matter of fact:
It was changed from pressing the spell to holding it. If this is intended, its very inconvenient in my opinion :slight_smile:
Also if its intended like this from now on, would be awesome if we could get a toggle if we want to press or hold channeling spells! Tyty

As someone who never played Werebear until after they changed this, it was pretty unintuitive and I just assumed the skill didn’t work at first. Press to use/press to cancel would be better IMO.

It’s a channeled skill so you are supposed to hold the key down

that wasnt the case the last few years :smiley:

O-o. I never noticed. I must have been holding without thinking about it

Having that crap happen very often, it is fixabe by holding down hotkey until cooldown goes down and rampage procs again. Also I want to add that rampage is getting cancelled on many stairs and non-flat surface in general. Don’t have video of that though.
P.S. For me bear just runs in place until I hold down button for long enough as stated previously.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.