Drain Life: (1) Interaction between dark shackles and blood pact, and (2) dark shackles issues

So I think I have discovered several bugs with the Lich skill Drain Life.

1. I have both the passive nodes “Dark shackles” and “Blood pact”. Am I wrong in my understanding that the total mana cost of Drain Life should not be over 65 mana? With all the other nodes I have taken my mana cost is currenly 113 mana. But I would expect that the mana cost of the following passive nodes is nullified because I have “Blood pact”: “Enduring night”, “Grasp of the damned”, and “Insatiable”. If this is working as intended, I would suggest the wording on these skills to be made clearer.

2. I have the passive nodes “Dark shackles” and “Grasp of the damned”. I would imagine that up to 13 enemies in the target area of drain life are being drained. At least visually this does not seem to be case. I don’t think I have seen more than 3 beams at once. Furthermore, it seems like enemies that walk into the target area of drain life are not always drained (again at least visually). So if I have cast Drain life on an area and a second later an enemy walks over that area, the enemy should be drained but it does not always seem to happen. Finally, a clear visual bug with Drain life. When I run around, the beams are not always connecting to my character’s body and instead the beams can be a few centimeters off.

The first issue is indeed the intentional function, we can take a look at the wordings to see if we can make it clearer. The second issue is something we’re tracking internally. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.