Doom Scribe Type

There is a typo in the description of the Doom Scribe node in the Glyph of Dominion skill. It currently reads “After Glyph of Dominion its full size…” but should read “After Glyph of Dominion is full size…”
Doom Scribe Wording

Yup & that’s why there’s a bug forum…

Is it too soon to give you a friendly ribbing about having an apparent typ(e) in the title of a bug report about typos? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t consider this a “bug”, so I didn’t file a bug report. It’s feedback on a spelling mistake.

It’s never too soon.

Yeah, which is a bug 'cause it’s unintentional. Just because it’s not some code that’s gone insane & is trying to take over the world doesn’t mean it’s not a bug.

Then our definition of a “bug” is different. The definition is “an unexpected problem with software or hardware” whether major or minor.
If the devs classify this as a bug then they can let us know and I can start filing them accordingly.

Mike has just ruled, by moving it to bug reports. In the future I will file all such in that category.

Yes, because I flagged the post as a bug rather than feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.