Disintegrate Beam Vanishes

I have found that in many pieces of terrain Disintegrates Beam either flashes on and immediately vanishes, or, casts normally but vanishes when rotated towards a different orientation.
I have had this happen in a variety of locations, most recently the Serpentine Desert and an Arena.

Edit: More recently this happened repeatedly at the Altar of Flesh (Abom fight, Empowered Timeline, bug only occurred in central area during the actual boss fight phase)

It seems to occur most often when the terrain is not quite flat. In the desert it occurred in a location where there was stone tiling partially covered by piles of sand.

Update: Issue only appears when disintegrate is bound to right mouse. When I bind to a key it is fine. Would assume it was hardward but binding other abilities to mouse has no issue. For example testing at the echo outside of mono runs Disintegrate disengages and recasts every few seconds when bound on right mouse click and rotated (but is fine keyboud),
However when I repeat using focus (only other channeled spell I have) it stays cast without disengaging, even when bound to right mouse click.

Can you post a screenshot/gif demonstrating this please?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.