Disconnects after port to any map or mono node

Have had no issues until i died in soul bastion tonight. Game frooze after death notification. I logged back in to le 52 on both my cycle toons. I was on a lvl 90. If i do get in the game and try to move from the load in end of time area the came completely freezes. I checked and am running the correct game build.
Thanks!

Also of note, am on us east with 1 gig up and down isp connection. Ping sits around 23.

still getting disconnected when trying to port to monolith area from end of time after log in. This is after the new update that just dropped. Not a new acc. I posted bug report on forum.

I updated via steam with the small 2mb patch that just got uploaded. Still happening.

Still happening after complete reinstall. Porting via the map to echos or to any world node seems to make me lose connection every time

Are you playing offline?

No sir. Us east.

Please post your log files https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260805192629-The-Game-s-Log-File

1 Like

Have about 160 hrs in with no issues till last night

Yes sir will do now

Player-prev.log (410.1 KB)
Player.log (214.4 KB)

so sorry that took so long. am on kidney dialysis so ima slow fella lol

just tried again to see if any change after the patch that went live a few minutes ago. still no change. everything seems to work like normally the 1st time i start the game and load in as long as i dont try to travel or change zones. after the first lost connection notice the game gives LE errors or if i do get it it cycles through the issue i just outlined.

ITS ISP RELATED. I have been playing on Verizon home internet with no issues. i switched to fiber optic internet with 1 gig up and down and thats when the issue started. i just fired back up the Verizon home internet and was in the game with no issues. {i have both isp running in my home at the same time. i use the verizon in the room i normally game in but the fiber in the rest of the house}

also of note, this is the only game with this issue. i have tried 3 or 4 other steam games since last night on the fiber connection with no problems.