Difficulty not being English

Try this, i think it’s clearly better than google translator and such:
DeepL Translate – Der präziseste Übersetzer der Welt (They are from Cologne.)

Thank you all, I’m trying the new neokortex translator, you’ll tell me if it’s better. I hope to avoid mistakes, like the one raised by shtrak. Otherwise eradicus I’ll add you to my discord.

Thank you in all for not judging my words too harshly, I know that sometimes I’m hard on the game.

After that we have the DM gaming discord, a French youtubeur, not very well known, but he makes a discord LE france, but there is never anyone in voice, but people connect, there may be a way to bring people back on the voice.

We haven’t much traffic in our voice channel either. You’d need to make a date to talk to somebody :grin:

But this will change in the future with MP, for sure!

My interest in English grew when I started watching a lot of Anime in the 90s. They often were only available in Japanese with English sub. If I was lucky it had an Englidh dub.

I think this also helped me a lot in school. I’m not that experienced in talking in English. Writing and reading is much better :grin:. But I’m working on it.

What I really like about the current community is that it is not separated into national sub forums or channels. I already met a lot of really nice non German people I would never have met. I met a Dutch LE content creator and we play coop games from time to time. There are so many nice community members here that are spread over many different nationalities, I would never have come in contact with. I really love this aspect of the current state.

Of course some people are left behind if they don’t understand the game and/or have problems communicating with the rest. This sucks, badly.

But you @Arussa are doing a good job with the translator. I can just imagine how tedious it must be to have to manually translate all that stuff. But I think I understand your posts well. And as long as I have in mind that you use a translator I know why some phrases don’t make that much sense in the context of your posts. But this is refreshing as well. :sweat_smile:

Yes, I apologize for those sentences that don’t make sense, in fact French has a lot of subtlety, not necessarily translatable. Like many languages I think.
Afterwards I tried to “integrate” despite my difficulties, I was like all those French people who said I would wait for a translation. But it’s the choice of simplicity, the English in game is not complicated. After on the forum it’s more complex.

I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to separate the nationalities. It’s not important what country we are from, we are all part of the LE community. I’m not talking about separation, but having a small place where you can communicate easily is still nice.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

1 Like

Nope, I don’t mean that anybody does this for purpose. But from experience with gaming communities I know that most of the people focus on the community sections that correspond their nationalities. This happens automatically.

It’s true, people will naturally choose the easy way out, probably me first. Although I don’t know, even if I’m a loser I like talking to you. After all, today we are lucky to have tools. Look, I can talk to people in English, German, Spanish, all the languages, in fact, without speaking a word of these languages, it’s very pleasant.
Even if it can lead to some messy stuff in translation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.