Dear EHG,, Streamer Clients Are A Proiblem

I’d also respectfully suggest that this down to relative skill.

I’d have to agree. It took over 4k hours to reach that level of corruption.

2 Likes

Says the “arts major”. We’re a damned sight more specialerer than you think. If we weren’t you wouldn’t be paid and companies would grind to a hault.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Not the Unicorn

1 Like

I’d told you last time I have a degree in lawn management! It’s a very serious degree that I’ve already had to use in forum discussions.

2 Likes

Well, you were on a roll with the other posts but this one as satire fails. But, as the great (may he rest in peace) Meatloaf always said, “Two out of three ain’t bad.”

1 Like

Predict next post?

Why idol slots are spearate?

1 Like

The worst part is I had to open a streamers stream and listen to some guy whom (no offense) I would never want to interact with in my daily life, just to hear patch notes for multiplayer.

Why are the patch notes not even remotely hinted on here, when streamers and other people already know most of them?

They also admitted allowing streamers to cheat the leaderboards and such to create builds for their videos.

Let’s say there was a new player who was trying to become a streamer or be on the top of the multiplayer beta leaderboards, which would also help them stream… some streamer already knows the patch notes fully and has already chosen their starting build, meanwhile the new player (who could very well be more skilled mechanically than the streamer) is at a massive disadvantage and has to spend days/weeks figuring out an optimal build.

Pretty goofy. But again, this is the state of Devs in 2023. Money first, streamers first, content and balance last.

One click builds. 5 buttons to push is so very 20th century?

Think of the wrists!!!

1 Like

Well, it’s still a beta, so what is coming up is going to be 0.9.

Many of the already established streamers, started in the same boat as new ones to 0.9

but back in 0.8.5 and 0.7.7 and some of the other previous major patches that occurred and they came on board at a certain build iteration.

So these new streamers will have the exact same opportunity to learn the game at 0.9. And then when new one’s come up at the next major releases (no idea if there will be major ones before 1.0 but I would suspect there might be) and new streamers at THAT time will have the exact same opportunity.

Just like learning anything?

Plus the fact that the updates are still influx even now and the CT itself is closed until Mar 9th so no one is getting access to any new changes/fixes/etc that may be occurring.

I honestly can’t fathom how this is a problem? You don’t start a job when you get hired at the same pay rate or workload or knowledge as they guy who’s been there 1, 2, 6, 15 years longer than you have?

I feel like we need some sort of [Satire] tag on these posts.

7 Likes

I can’t tell if your response is satire or not, so um going to assume it is genuine and, if it isnt, you got me good :smiley:

Not very fair to the streamers who (except for those who might have been in CT earlier) gained access at the same time as us. They just sat down for hours, played the game and wrote down the changes (e.g. each skill node) like highly motivated pedants :smiley:

I know there was some cheating in the past, but i cannot imagine it was endorsed… where are you sourcing that info?

End of chap 3 on paladin smite was pretty brutal, I admit.

1 Like

Oh, they may have got me good as well. I knew the OP was but this response, seen in the properly light, could also be great satire. If so, hats off! :tophat:

I am a new player. So is there is no patch notes for everyone. But streamers got them already?

No, this is satire.

2 Likes

0/5 actually

Agree to disagree. I must’ve missed two of them but I thought Fix Crafting and Predatory Tactics were pretty darn funny. :rofl:

1 Like

We do. I am ashamed, as a Brit, to say that i missed it. I will go commit seppuku (ingestion of shudder coffee) immediately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.