Dark Quiver Quickened Arrows is bugged

The Quickened Arrows passive for the Dark Quiver skill doesn’t work. I don’t immediately get any dark arrows when I activate the skill.

Other than a small visual bug this node is working as intended. I could not reproduce this bug.

By default Dark Quiver on activation it’s arrows are launched into the air and descend one by one into the ground. Quickened Quiver node converts Dark Quiver to have multiple arrows hit the ground at once on activation, instead of having them drop one by one.

OK. It seems that I misinterpreted the tooltip. It says ‘You instantly summon a number of Black Arrows on use.’ I thought that to mean that it automatically gives you arrows on activation, not that you still have to wait for the first drop and go pick them up.

Also, is it possible to make the pickup sound a bit more noticeable? During the heat of battle with all the effects going off, it’s hard to tell if I picked up an arrow. Or maybe have an option to have smaller buff icons display above/below the character life bar (the small one displayed above the character)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.