Dancing strikes locks char in place

hi there,
not sure if this is alrdy being covered by one of the hotfix lines (moveskill related), but dancing strikes sometimes locks you in place, unable to perform any action for approx 1s and then you have to use Shift (skill, not key) to be able to perform actions again. this is apparently independent of underlying terrain or enemies in the vicinity. i havent played LE in quite some time and restarted now with convergence, but i am 99.99% sure this issue didnt exist when i played approx 1 year ago, so it seems to be recent.
cheers!

… aaand additionally, dancing strikes doesn’t feel “smooth” anymore. as in, it more often than not fails to transition directly into another skill or even just another dancing strike, if you press that other skill (e.g. flurry) and keep it pressed before the animation of dancing strikes is completed. i’m reasonably sure it used to work smoother, because otherwise i wouldn’t have played it for so long.

We are aware of this bug. The problem it is having is complex, still looking into solutions.

2 Likes