Dancing blades stuck me in an enemy unable to do anything (deal damage nor dash away), RIP in HC

As in title, got this recorded

You can see that I’ve stopped being able to deal any damage or interact with the game at all, despite it not being lag.

Too bad I’ve just chosen the blade dancer mastery and went to test it out. I guess it’s a “nope”…

Log just in case:
Player.zip (24.9 KB)

I’m assuming you don’t revert those deaths? Unfortunate, I was l looking forward to playing around bladedancer. :wink:

OK, unfortunately this skill seems absolutely broken for me.
I’m not even sure why in here it a) deals no damage (no hit at all) and b) once I use it, I cannot move until I use another (attack) skill.

In your second video, what’s happening is you’re unable to use Dancing Strikes because it requires you to be dual wielding, but instead of telling you that, it incorrectly plays an animation and locks you in place. We have a fix for that internally, although it may not make it into an upcoming hotfix.

I’m not sure what happened in the first video, but your description is accurate, there’s some sort of foul bug at play. I’ll look into it. If you have any more information or find a way to recreate the bug, let me know.

Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.