Cybersportsman, is there any tierlist for new cycle?

I do not know about meta after game was released(outburned after playing 3 year in beta), so now I wanna play but I’m too lazy to try to make some build, and calculate stuff. is there any tier list for 1.1, and where can I find it?

I 100% know some “youtubers and streamers” already make tons of videos about balance, changes, etc. but I need only tier list with little showcase

i used the maxroll tier lists. looked decent even though some mistakes can be found… like linking a runemaster video in a sorcerer build but hey… it aint too bad.

they got a bunch of different ones for various modes, not bad.

From my experience, Maxroll’s guides aren’t that great. Meaning, they’re not usually too optimized. They’re great to get started, though.
But if you want better builds, usually lastepochtools.com is where you find them.

2 Likes

I really like the presentation and effort of maxroll’s builds. But it’s only a small selection of builds and the builds themselves aren’t as optimized as those builds that did become the meta.

In LET however you have no guidance like a tier list or am I missing something?

Let’s not talk about that whole viability stuff, but I’d be interested to know how strong a build is and where it’s strengths lie - the various maxroll tier lists are a great idea there - if only they were extended to include external builds :wink:
Or are they by now? Haven’t checked in months.

I don’t think you do. however, there’s a Tier list post made by a community member. Hasn’t been updated to 1.1 yet, but should be soon.

But, as I said, Maxroll is a good place to get started.

I think they added a way to import your build to a planner, like you can in LET (although personally I think the one in LET is still better to use) but I don’t think they have submitted build guides. So it’s only the guides their team comes up with and those tend to be made at the start of the cycle and then they don’t really do many more.

There are two sections of entries in LE Tools. Builds and Build Guides.

The Builds section is just that. Anyone can essentially throw it up there for people to gaze on.

The Build Guides, however, are actually some of the best presentations of any website. Because the Guides require some very definitive ‘must haves’ to get through. This includes an extensive write-up of what the build does, why it does it as well as a step buy step breakdown of where to add points, usually what order and how to get from 1 - 100.

2 Likes

I know that, I have participated a bit in there, but it’s 1.0 so old news.

I guess we’ll see in about 2-3 weeks what the meta looks like, after the multi-game-streamers have all made their personal “most damage ever” video - fading out everyone else - and moved on.

My first 1.1 project will be to try and salvage my Marksman. Maybe I find something that works with daggers and lightning. So that’ll be off-meta for a while :wink:

To be fair, Maxroll’s tier list is just a guess at this point as well, so… :man_shrugging: