Crystal Lotus is stupid OP

Ahh. Random other question: Does the “Prayer” node in Paladin tree trigger on Smite heals?

I would say yes, but it requires confirmation

I customized your build for end-game … :slight_smile:

Yes.

I was definitely wanting to get hold of a Bastion of Honour shield (though that’s “very rare”, so it’s not going to be easy…) and thought about going with a dagger (more crit chance & attack speed, should get me into the 90s crit chance) & as much endurance as I can get.

And Thorn Slinger (+1 phys skills).

1 Like

If I were you, I would try something like this:

BTW: Where exactly did you get the shield?

Personally, I would appreciate a little more windup before he starts doing his stomping attack - right now he does it as soon as he’s onscreen and there’s no pause (that I can tell) before he goes into it. The plant guy who’s in that one optional time rift whose name I can’t recall has a pause and an AOE circle show up when he’s about to do it - I’d love something like that.

This also goes hand in hand with another thread I’ve made about how the Crystal Mines have a bit too long of a runback - I always end up distracted by the time I actually get back to him, and when he initially goes into a high damage move it’s pretty easy for me to flub and die and begin the long runback again.

I didn’t, I have yet to find it (& the belt), I want to say it’s a random drop, but the shield is marked as very rare (like Omnividience) so it’ll be a pain to get.

Then I misunderstood, it sounded like you already had both items and they should be INCLUDED in the build.
→ But since the Last Epoch Tools are fun, that’s ok. :grinning:

You can start mono’s when you complete chapter 4. I usually started around 45, some were as low as 37. If the DPS is enough and the defenses are up to the challenge then go for it. I used complete Fall of the Outcasts before going to Lagon only because of the rapid XP difference.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.