Crusader Visual and stat bug that results in everything being "invincible" including player

I’m playing a bleed based warpath crusader and have had this bug happen twice now.

it seems to happen when i use lunge while holding down warpath right at the beginning of entering a new map. It results in a lot of my characters stats becoming absurd numbers that causes me to deal seemingly 0 damage but also receive no damage.

It also causes a visual bug where i’ll have a black circle around my character, i cannot figure out if the range of the circle is the same as one of my abilities or not.

Video showcasing bug, items and abilities

As seen in the video, fast traveling to new locations does not fix the bug, neither does going into the arena or a new map entirely. The only ways I’ve found that fixes it are to either exit to character selection or to restart the game entirely.

I accidently didn’t save some images showing my stats but quite a few stats on my character (in the character sheet) were also really big negative values (just like the DPS numbers on the skills shown in the video above). If the bug happens again i’ll be sure to document it better.

keep up the great work!

Yeah, this is a known issue with Sigils of Hope.

They are aware of it but it’s proving very difficult to find & fix.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.