Crafting bug leads to crafting t6 affixes

Hello, I have encountered a bug that had allowed me to craft a t6 affix on some gear, multiple times actually. It might have been due to lag spikes, or possible of spamming the forge button. Either way, I was able to craft t6 affixes on several pieces of gear. I also want to point out, using the same lag/spamming method, I was also able to craft multiple of the same affixes on the same items as well. I noticed on times of lag, I would be able to craft/upgrade an affix to a higher tier while also crafting a t1 of the same affixe as well. I could craft one to t5 but the t1 would stay at t1 saying no more available prefix/suffix

Hey. Welcome to the forums…

Obviously it should be impossible to craft a T6 affix. The game is local right now so the “times of lag” you refer to are local to your system and may be difficult to reproduce elsewhere…

Is there any way you could post a video of the steps you are using to re-create the bug?

It will be pretty difficult for the devs to try and replicate it based on your description alone…

As Vapour said, a video of this would be incredibly helpful in order for us to be able to replicate and identify this issue on our end.

I’ve tried since and failed to do so, but I have evidence of two of the same affix being crafted on the same piece at the same time. I’m out of town until Friday, so I would be able to upload anything until then

Great… Please post the info when you have a moment…

Cant be sure without more info, but this could be a remnant of the recent affix system updates where affixes were moved from prefix to suffix and vice versa - it could just be an older item that didnt convert properly… I had a few of these where an item had two of the same affixes - the devs confirmed that it was just because it was an old dropped item and that it shouldnt happen on anything new.

If it happens on a new item or duplicates affixes on a new craft, then this could be a bug and it would be helpful if you could post a vid or more information on how it happens.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.