Couldn't jump ship and now don't have a quest

Player.log (226.3 KB)
Player-prev.zip (61.4 KB)
So, I came back to a character after a few months away, and was on the quest The Immortal Empire. I kept going until I reached the Harton fight in The Admira’s Dreaddnought. After I beat Harton, I talked to Alric, then made to jump ship, but after selecting the jump option the dialogue window bugged out and I was still standing there. I found I could still interact with the part you’re supposed to jump at but it just kept bringing up the same broken dialogue window. Then, I noticed that the quest had completed (even giving me rewards the rewards and showing as completed on the map) and no new primary quest was granted to me.
I tried reloading the game, but I still have no primary quest and I now I can’t even interact with the side of the ship anymore.
I included the most recent player log, as well as the previous, which is either the previous time I was playing this character or a previous character (I have no idea how to tell) just in case. I had to compress that one since it’s massive. (Well, it’s larger than the forum’s upload limit at least.)

Should be fixed in

This should be addressed. If you are still having this bug pop up. Please let us know. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.