Could not find how to activate empowered timelines

Hello,

Could you add a quest mark or something, after you finish all the timelines that will point you to the activation point of the empowered timelines, because after I finished all the timelines I haven’t pass through there again because I used only the way-points. So I was waiting to get to level 100 and have empowered version, even if I can fight in the empowered version at character level 90.

Keep up the good work! I love the game!

1 Like

When you complete the final 3 timelines there’s a short “cinematic” showing the chest in the middle of the 3 lighting up, you need to click on that to unlock them.

Ups… I think I missed or skipped the cinematic…

many new players also have the same confusion.
It is suggested that developers provide more obvious instructions

3 Likes

I think the cutscene could be a bit more ‘on the nose’ as this is a common problem that comes up. As it is, it looks cool and you get to see the thing you need to click but there’s nothing that really makes you realize you have to click it. I think the scene could include some elegant way of indicating you have to actually go and activate the ‘monument’ as it were.

We do hear this feedback and it’s come up occasionally. We’re gonna talk about it internally.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.