Controller Stick Not Responding

I’m not able to use my controller in game to control my character’s movement. Every other button works. Also, I can go into the calibrate option in the menu and check that both sticks perform as expected there, so the issue is not that. Also, just to rule out various possibilities, I tried another controller, and another USB port. It behaved the same way each time.

Same thing happened to me now. It worked fine before. My problem is the i tried to get a ability to autocast with the num lock thing, and after that, bam no stick for you. I have reset bindings to default but now luck, well it was fun while it lasted, no more Epoch for me.

Can confirm that controllers do not seem to be working anymore. I tried on both the stand alone client and in the Steam client. Triggers and face buttons seem to work to use skills, but both analog sticks do not work. I go into settings to calibrate and it recognizes the left and right stick input there, but in gameplay it does nothing.

My setup is an Xbox One controller on a Windows 10 PC. Tested that the controller does work with Destiny 2 and Grim Dawn on PC and also works fine when used with my XBox One.

Edit:
As pointed out in this thread, if you are using an XBox One controller, once the game loads, login and select a character. Then unplug or turn off the controller then plug in or turn the controller back on. It takes a few seconds, but the game does recognize the controller and everything start working again. A bit annoying but at least there is a work around for the XBox One controller. I cannot confirm if this works for other controllers though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.