Community Tester Program

This all looks very good to me.

The main question this raises for me is, does this mean that MP related feedback/suggestions will not have as much attention in the feedback/suggestions forums and primarily or only be weighted from this group of people (since they will be primarily testing it)?

I don’t have the stability to commit to a program like that at the moment but would like to continue to offer feedback, and suggestions.

I’m not sure how much of the Team has an IT Operations background as I’m fairly new here, but that’s what I do for a living.

Over the years, I’ve developed a checklist of features I normally look for in cloud systems that need to be scalable that I can provide if you would find it useful. I haven’t really found a good place to post about that and I don’t use discord.

Hoping to get in soon! :slight_smile: My PDF editor was not working too well lol.

Your feedback will get attention regardless of where you post it, wether you are a tester or not.

The difference as a tester is that you have exclusive access to the game client to test the game directly. So you can give feedback on the actual systems you are able to test and don’t rely on assumptions and theories about how things could be. You also get the opportunity to look behind the scenes and get more info.

There’s no activity requirement. Nobody will ask you why you could only play 2h per day or 5 hours per week.

Just playing the game already serves a purpose as it adds to the statistics and all the monitoring stuff. If you then are able to provide some constructive feedback and/or suggestions, it’s a win for EHG.

If you have the feeling you can provide good input, don’t hestitate to sign up. Don’t worry about inconsistent playtime. There’s no pressure on you.

Cheers.

Hey there guys, How do I find out that I was approved to be a Tester?

You’ll receive an email to the address you signed up with.

Hello I have good pc and i have the game from alot of time how can i become mp tester

Read through the Community Tester Program description and expectations to see if this is something you want to do and then follow the link below to apply.

2 Likes

Quick question regarding the NDA
I’m currently employed with a video-game studio as QA/QC, with its own NDA.
Does it fall into the “have any conflicting contracts” part or not?

I received the invite/NDA and signed it several days ago. I have not received any further instructions on how to proceed.

They’ve got a lot of applications to get through, don’t worry, they’ll get you in as soon as they can.

Been waiting for further instructions. Pumped, thrilled, excited! Can’t wait!

Hello I have the game from 2020 (alot of time) How can i become mp tester? I wish I could be a tester…

Just read the post, your question is answered in it.

Can a game Dev/Mod please accept me into the Beta Testing weekend please. I’m part of Aarons ActionRPG group. Thank you