Community Designed Unique: Reveal!

Because i feel like channeling my inner LLama, I’m pretty sure ice barrage could beat it.

Nope, not even slightly.

But yes, please continue channelling your inner Llama.

To quantify your

According to Tunk’s page VO has a base rate of .08 sec and Ice Barrage has .24. At base VO is x4 times faster (assuming your target is a dragon and you hit all of you shrapnel). When you consider that VO has 25% inc freq and IB has 175% inc freq the adjusted numbers come out to
VO: .064s
IB: .0872s
VO ends up being about 35% faster and is skewed more in its favor when you consider the final explosion shrapnel.

However I do want to point out that this is only really relevant for giant bosses like dragons and Lagon. The when the target shifts even slightly at best you’re getting 1/2 the shrapnel hits. When I was practicing on the dummy I don’t think I ever got more than 1/2 the shrapnel to hit.

Edit: I forgot to include that if you want VO to pierce you need to take the net freq to -15% which means VO would have a .094s freq and put Ice Barrage ahead by 8%.

Follow up question: Am I channeling my inner LLama when I tell you why you are right or when I tell you why I am right?

Yes (& no).