Closed Beta prior to March 9th Release?

Greetings,

During the amazingly fun Multiplayer Beta Test this weekend, I had mentioned something in global chat. Friday night I posted “I would like to sign up to further test this after Sunday’s end. Thank you”. – I was surprised to see next EHG_Boards replied with “Putting -Bigfoot- on “The List””.

I was under the impression he was serious, but now I am thinking he was just fooling around lol… All good either way. I stayed quiet and only told my wife and kids and nobody else. I was ready to sign a NDA and everything lol. Oh well, I had my hopes up all weekend that I was really on some “list” of folks who would get to further test the multiplayer client until March 9th.

Thanks for the fun weekend!! I have purchased Last Epoch through your website.

:call_me_hand:

Images Below :point_down:

Hey there. There’s a Community Tester program where players sign an NDA and test builds early. If you’re interested in signing up for that, here is the link to how the program works and how to signup:

Hello McFluffin,

Thank you very much for that information. I was not aware of such program. Much appreciated. I will put in for that right now!

/Salute

1 Like

Yes, they are actually allowed to have a sense of humour, how unfortunate. I will raise a grievance with HR on your behalf immediately.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.