Chat Filter Incorrectly Filtering "Violent, racist, or extreme language"

I am trying to type, “do you have to make it to a certain point in the story to be able to join a party” in the global chat and LE blocks it saying “Violent, racist, or extreme language is not tolerated in Last Epoch Chat.”

Thank you for the report! The new chat system introduces some features for countering some events in chat such as racism, and violence. We’re actively monitoring what the system is catching, and adjusting the system.

My friend is getting this message with EVERY MESSAGE he tried to send to anyone, or type in chat, etc… and it happened randomly during the MP beta before… we were playing, and all of a sudden he could no longer chat at all. (he’s been away since then)… and Today we got back on, and he is STILL unable to chat at all, even private tells, which seems wrong to me. I told him to come on here and post, but he is getting “unable to connect” trying to log in on here.

Not sure where I should say acct name since this is in public forum though?

Same here. Made an appeal at 2pm EST today, still no fix. This needs to be resolved as the only word that could be deemed inappropriate that I used was “Sex”, which was part of a nickname I gave another user.

Yeah uh… this is pretty absurd. I admittedly said something vulgar to a friend, on a friends list, but nothing remotely close to anything that would warrant whatever is going on here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.