Character rolled back ~24 hours

Generally, you should include:
About 24 hours ago, I made my character. Played it up to level ~20 with a friend. I was disconnected as we loaded between zones. Once the servers were fully stabilized, I was able to login, but my character is level 2 and its gear is gone, but items I placed in my stash, gold, and crafting materials are all fine.

The second character is the one in question. It appears my other character is just fine.
https://imgur.com/a/328stcx

This happened to my wife’s char when we were playing now. Stuck in the loading loop between zones, the le-51/61s errors etc a few hours ago were happening. We log on now and my characters are untouched but her Acolyte is lvl 1, no items sans starter gear but all stash/gold etc are still about. Hopefully theres a fix for this soon

Glad to know I’m not the only one. :laughing:

We are looking into this. Thanks for the report.

@KissingAiur Awesome, thank you. As for the character, should I leave it where it is (it’s level 2 so I don’t mind if it is needed for test data)? I assume it probably isn’t being restored?

I had the same issue, rollback of several hours when I logged back in today.

One thing I remember doing was following the advice/workaround pinned in the discord channel by Allura/Perry#0170 (namely, not starting the game through steam, but directly through the files).

Same here, just defeated black sun timeline boss. Logged after the update, back to level 54. Nice.

Elpile, would you mind providing me with this information if you have the chance?

• Display Name
  • Character Name
  • Date & Time you noticed the loss (with your timezone or UTC)
  • What type of data was lost
  • How much gameplay time was lost

Hello!

Sure:

1. Display name, not sure about this, my account name is Elpile.
  2. Character name: TirosFresquitos
  3. Time I’ve noticed: 20:00 Eu West time.
  4. Data loss: progress, character level, gear.
  5. Time lost: about 10 hours.

Thank you for the reply!

Thank you for the reply!

I was also rolled back tonight

1. Display name Hasharin
  2. Character name: Hasharin
  3. Time I’ve noticed: 22:10 eastern
  4. Data loss: progress, Legendary belt i just made
  5. Time lost: an hour

Hello, how can I expect this to be solved? Still the same status. To be more precise, the last progress I made was killing “The Black Sun” boss. Previously cleared Fall of the Outcasts timeline.
Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.