Character is missing, Stash missing items, missing all my Shards aswell

I logged out for a few hours, when I logged back in I noticed the fresh mage I had created was gone. so I logged into my level 72 Acylite/Necro and noticed all my gold was gone, all my crafting materials were also gone, and all the Tabs and Items were gone from Stash as well… I had a ton of unique’s that I was stashing away for future builds and now they’re gone. Is there a way to get back, or am I am screwed and have to re-farm the stuff over again?

Save files are stored locally on your system still. The files may have become corrupted in some way causing it to not load properly.

All global data such as stash and crafting materials are stored in a single file.

Each character has their own file.

I don’t have the exact path on hand but it should be on our support site if you look for file locations.

If you’re using Steam cloud saves, it’s possible that they have a backup or that it was that which caused the problem in the first place.

The game does keep a backup save in the same location that could have the data in it too.

Because the saves are not stored on our servers, it’s very unlikely that we can do much to help get it back but I hope this info gives you a leg up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.