Character files for online characters?

I’m just wondering if there are character files for your online characters on your PC. The only reason I want this is so I can use Last Epoch Build Planner to view my character and see more detailed stats. Because the only way I know how to upload your character on there is by clicking the top left button “load character from save file”. Thanks!

1 Like

I also wanted to export my online chars to last Epoch tools and I did some search, from what I have read it’s not possible, since there is no local files anymore (regarding the saves and chars).
Hope someone says there is something new to the table to help the issue.

1 Like

Saves files for online character are fully online, on EHG servers are will never be avaible offline.
The whole point is to prevent people from modifying their saves and competeting in ladders, or events.
EHG wants to create an API but it is very low priority at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah, as everyone has said it isn’t possible now.

I may be misremembering but I do think Dammit has stated there’s some sort of discussion around this with a certain file to be able to read the parameters for the sake of LE Tools. But no one quote me on that as it could very well be something I misread or dreamed about.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your answers! Sad to see there is no way to upload your online character to LE tools, though. Hopefully EHG adds something in the future to get around this, like some of you guys were saying might happen.

Yeah right now it isn’t capable but I do remember reading somewhere here on the forums that it’s something that is in discussion as @CaiusMartius said.

The only way to do it right now is to actually build it out in the planner from my understanding.

3 Likes

Leave it to the amazing @AndrewTilley to come to the rescue.

This just went up and has a section about this very thread. The thumbnail is a little misleading, the link should take you straight to the API section.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing that info, Caius! It’s great to hear an API is in their plans.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.