Character creation ends in black screen

Hi,
I am playing on openSuse Linux. Whenever I create a character the screen turns black and nothing happens. I still can close the game process by right-clicking it in the task bar and choosing “close”, so it is still responding. When I then start the game again, I see that the character was created and I can play with it, but the character has no items.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (495 Bytes) Player.log (25.4 KB) steam-computer-information.txt (17.0 KB)

This has been reported before. Have you tried getting steam to verify your files? Have you tried enabling/disabling AA or setting your gfx to very low?

The steam verification indeed fixed one file, but this did not resolve the issue.
I tried changing the graphic settings but nothing helped so far. Full screen, maximized window and window, AA on/off, very low settings.
I don’t experience a black screen during gameplay though, I only get it when creating a character and it seems the character creation is not correctly since all the items in the inventory are missing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.