Challenge for master character builders

Here is a quick challenge for all you master builders out there… you know who you are so I will not spam link you… :crazy_face:

Challenge: Make any build in any class without chosing a mastery. Must be able to complete Emperor of Corpses MoF 100.

Just interested to see if its even possible - my gut is saying that it might be.

Somebody has already done this a while ago, possibly with a mage, though it was before they added the Monolith bosses. Might be easier with a Rogue given how awesome most of the passives are in the base Rogue tree.

1 Like

Mage to the Max is impressive and must have taken some serious effort & dedication on @AndrewTilley part… :face_with_monocle:

As he says, EHG should have an achievement for this like in Grim Dawn cause its one of those things that there are only going to be a few handfuls of people willing (or mad enough) to try it…

Anyone else up to the challenge?

1 Like

Yeah, I certainly had fun doing it and the base Mage class comes with some of my favourite skills which definitely helped in my overall enjoyment. Having completed everything in the game with that character the biggest difference was kill times. My Sorcerer with the same equipment and skill trees, but now with its full allotment of idol slots and passives, killed things about 4-5 times faster (on average). So it mostly comes down to patience.

Performing this same task in Hardcore would require another level of patience, which is likely more so than I’m willing to expend during this early access period. In the future if there was some equally silly reward to Grim Dawn’s for doing so, then I may feel obliged to try. :grinning:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.