Can't unlock Empowered Monoliths

I have completed the 3 level 90 monoliths in order to unlock empowered monoliths. Received blessings from all, walked to thingy connecting all 3 and nothing happens. Can’t start empowered monoliths. I’ve just started playing this game yesterday so maybe I’m missing something obvious, but from the information I’ve read I should have done the required prequsites to unlock it.

To sum it up:

• Offline char
  • Completed all 3 level 90 mono (got blessings)
  • Haven’t completed campaign questline fully (can’t find any info if this is required)
  • Nothing happens when walking to the middle junction of the 3 level 90 monos

[Log File](
Player-prev.log (4.8 MB)
Player.log (97.1 KB)
)

SS: https://imgur.com/6l9ubDM

Ty!

2 Likes

Just had the same thing happen to me today, I finished the main questline just to see if that would do anything but it didn’t

I just encountered this as well and after re-running timelines and teleporting around seeming to get no where what finally worked for me was teleporting to the Reign of Dragons island and running to the middle where the chest is and it triggered the “cut scene” to unlock empowered echos.
Hope this works for you if you are still having the issue.

3 Likes

Same problem for me. Finished all quests and unlocked all timelines. Walking to the middle island with the chest doesn’t trigger any cut scene and is otherwise un-clickable.

Teleporting to Reign of Dragons and running to the middle doesn’t work either.

Thanks for the report, we’ve had reports of this in the past but it seems very inconsistent.

And to be clear, after defeating the 3rd of the last timelines, you actually walked straight there? No teleporting or logging out in between that and clicking the empowerment device?

Also, the characters are all online characters, correct?

For me all offline characther. If I tp in front of it and come back the cinematic work but it bug and all I can do is alt+f4. I didn’t walk in after defeat all three. After the 3 lv 90 ones I keep doing monolith because quest didn’t told me how to " unlock empowered monolith " so I didn’t walk to the centre

p.s. Since is offline is there a way to edit file for undo the last monolith and try to walk in the middle right after last boss?

What about online characters? Does it happen there?

My character is offline character. After the 3rd lvl 90 timeline I think I walked straight to the middle although it’s possible I teleported to End of Time starting hub first and then back to one of the 90 lvl islands.

Also tried logging out, teleporting to different islands and walking to the middle, even walking from End of Time starting point all the way to middle. Also walked over all the connecting bridges between 70-75-80-85 islands to trigger construction of all possible bridges. No matter what just can’t seem to trigger any cut scene and chest can’t be clicked.

Offline mode.

And yes, walked straight there after completing the 3rd mono.

During one of the level 90 echos I misclicked the town portal (didn’t take it) - I know taking the town portal out and in bricks the echo, although I didn’t go out maybe that has something to do with it?

Im having the exact same bug, and restarting the game several times or switching characters dont fix the bug. My characters are all Online and it’s my sorcerer which have this bug, My swarmblade druid had access to empowered monolyths just well… If anyone got a fix or advice would be greatly appreciated ^^

1 Like

I just had this issue upon completion of last 90 echo. I teleported to different era, then came back to End of Time, then to Reign of Dragons and RAN to the center island. I could see the blinking indicator on my mini-map. Upon arriving on the island, a small cut scene zoomed out and the chest appeared.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.