Cant play offline anymore?

If you think it wasn’t whining - reread the message again. The fact that it’s beta means that they can even change the game icon to a naked Donald Trump - you can’t do shit about it. Everybody is stuck, shit happens. Devs had a huge deploy, sometimes it doesn’t go as planned. I’m sure they’re busting their ass of right now to fix it. Threads like this do not help in any way. So TS should suck it up and stop being such a snowflake

And btw offline is already available

No it’s not. You get in if you are lucky…

Guess I’m lucky then

Hello, thank you for your patience! We are looking for a fix for this issue

1 Like

its funny when showflakes are calling others for snowflakes you probably sound like blizzard fanboi

1 Like

You are a rather cantankerous and disagreeable fellow aren’t you?

Are there any raw estimates when everything will go back to normal state?

It’s not me who runs to cry to the forum as soon as there are some trouble

Yeah, a bit. Working in IT myself I kinda understand what devs are going through, and yeah, I can’t stand those crybabies that come whining to forums. Doesn’t do any good to anyone.

do you even know why games have forums?

1 Like

your whining about people who whine isnt helping either you are literally no different LOL

1 Like

Please remember to be civil and follow the Code of Conduct in conversations. We understand the frustration in not being able to get in-game, and we’re working on it as fast as we can

6 Likes

When Offline mode still requires you to “login”, that becomes a real issue.
You can’t call something “offline mode” if it still requires you to login to a server to play.

I have been unable to play since yesterday, have been trying off and on for the past several hours to play “0ffline” with no resolution.

I would suggest you stop complaining about legit players who are coming to these forums, as we are supposed to do, to report issues. If you do not like the reporting of problems, perhaps stay off the forums, since you apparently are having no issues, there is no point for you to be here.

1 Like

That’s only the current implementation, theyre going to change that at some point.

atleast i got beer :smiley:

1 Like

Why would playing offline be dependent on servers being down?

3 Likes

Nop still dosent work

Dear EHG-Team, dear @EHG_Kain, can you possibly tell us approx when a fix to play offline again might be available?

I can’t enter an offline-game since around 10 days, support has been contacted but, except an initial responce, nothing has happened…

Of course, no one and no company is immune to things going nuts - but it would be really apprecieted if you could inform us on whats going on and how you progress!

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.