Cannot target Lagon with smite when using a controller

Title says it all. I think it is fantastic Last Epoch can be played with a controller. I’m starting to get RSI from mouse and keyboard use from my job, and have stopped playing any game which does not support a controller. I understand targeting issues can arise with a boss like Lagon, however, it would be nice to be able to have a bypass on the controller when it happens, something like using the right stick cursor and pressing Y to set as a target for the remainder of the combat, at least until the actual targetting issue is fixed.

Known issue.
https://forum.lastepoch.com/search?q=%23bug-reports%20smite%20lagon%20controller

Ok, thanks. Due to the other issue being closed, I thought it was a regression.

No, I don’t think they’ve fixed it yet. I don’t remember reading anything in the patch notes about it (though I’d also likely skip anything that had “controller” in it).

Charge says hello

Charge & Lunge being unusable on Lagon are a different bug (due to the “ledge” nature of the zone).

This is a known issue with some abilities unable to target the hitbox of Lagon, not strictly a controller issue. We are still looking into how best to address this problem.

Thanks for the report.

Smite not being able to target Lagon is a controller issue though since it works fine with a mouse/keyboard.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.