Cannot move in abomination fight

I’m in the hall of flesh. Three times fighting the abomination on my rogue I will get stuck. I can’t move, but I can still cast my regular attack and smoke bomb. My dash and shadow clones doesn’t cast. I’m not sure if it is my dash or move skills in combination with an attack from teh abomination that gets my character stuck. I haven’t been able to complete the quest twice because I can’t talk to the lady in the middle of the arena after fucking killing the boss. Now, to regain my stabiliy doing another echo.

1 Like

yup literally happened to me just now twice. Also on Rogue, also on Abomination fight.

got stuck on the third time again. But was able to get unstuck using lethal mirage. That was the only solution as far as I can tell

1 Like

that’s a really good solution if I get stuck again in empowered run. Move lethal mirage to my bars and use that as a /unstuck command. Most other games come with an unstuck command out of the box, like world of warcraft in 2004.

What is your character getting stuck on? Is it an object in the scene and is it the same location in the scene every time? Could you see if you can get a video of this bug happening please?

Same bug here. Stuck 4 times in a row. :frowning:

Had to repeat the fight. First time round was bugged, video here: Last Epoch Ranger Bug in Abomination Fight - YouTube

Can confirm that it’s still happening.
Player.log (737.9 KB)

We’ve found the issue and fixed it internally. The fix will address this bug in both The Altar of Flesh (the Abomination fight) and The Dragons’ Grotto. Thanks for the reports!

Is the patch live? Because this literally happened to me twice in a row at start of Abomination fight on my Rogue. Seems to be tied to my Shift skill or something.

We’ve just now deployed the patch with this fix!

2 Likes

Awesome! Loving the game, keep it up!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.