Cannot enter Black Sun Monolith area despite meeting timeline requirements

I cannot open up the Black Sun Monolith area nor unlock the portal to that area despite beating the requirement in the previous monolith area to open up that timeline. The waypoint portal remains locked and when clicking on the entry point to the monolith it only displays a blank page on the screen.

The character is a Sentinel Paladin and was created before 1.0 launched. This is also not working with 1 other character that was created before 1.0 launched. The area works with all other characters, even a Primalist that was created before 1.0 launched.

Have tried more than a dozen times and still the same error. Tried checking the integrity of files on Steam and still no solution.

Appreciate a solution, thanks.

Have you submitted any in game bug reports for these characters?

Hello,

I submitted an in-game bug report.  My character is an offline character.  No solution or response from EHG yet.

If you used the In Game Bug Reporting Tool, you won’t get a reply from the team though they can use that report to investigate!

If you reached out to Support via our site then they can take 3-5 days to respond.

If you haven’t already, it might be worth re-defeating the Quest Echoes in the Fall of the Outcasts Timeline.