Can you gamble exalt items?

so just curious can you gamble exalt items? and what are even exalt items are they the rarest one? do they only drop in endgame or wut? i know unique items have unique stats to them maybe even build enabling and set items have strong set affixes but what does exalt items have?

They are drop only as far as i know.

No. Unfortunately gambling kind of lost its purpose after the recent crafting changes.

Tier 6 rolls, which double the stats of t5 rolls. T7 rolls, which are even more absurd and very rarely double+ exalted rolls on a single item.

No gambling.

Exalts are end-game items - best crafted on.
Exalts can be used with uniques to create Legendary items in the Temporal Sanctum

Drop from lvl 90, if I recall correctly…

There are T6, T7 level affixes (T5 is the max you can craft)… and if you are lucky you can get multiple T6/T7 affixes on a single item…

thats a shame gambling was one of my favorite things to do in PoE its a shame here its useless then

Loot drops are far more useful in LE than PoE… different approach entirely.

Just play the game - eventually you will be spoilt for choice with the gear drops that you can craft on…

2 Likes

Well in LE you can also drop 5 lvl uniques from 60 lvl monsters kinda sadge

For a moment I thought the OP was @d3viant & I was like, “why is D3viant asking this???”…

Not if the Lvl5 unique drops with 4 Legendary Potential… Then it could be used to create a Legendary item that would be a serious upgrade even for end-game BiS…

Anyway… LE is different… either you play it like its intended or not… up to you…

1 Like

Huh w8 what i dont get it what you mean with “4 legendary potential” and how do you create new legendary?

ah shit i totally did not notice that stat on legend items damn i maybe have just vendored 4 potential legend items oh well now i know

2 Likes

In the vendor’s interface, you have a “buy back” button and you can retrieve what you previously sold

i mean there surely has to be limit how many items you can buy back theres no way i can buy back items i sold at level 10 when im level 50?

Sure, there is a limit! I don’t know if it’s limit of time, number of items, etc

wait a minute im reviving this thread but i just checked unique items i had in my stash and none of them even have any legendary potential under them am
i missing something?

While Unique items can roll with anywhere from 1 to 4 Legendary Potential, they are not guaranteed to roll any, so you may find several with none before you find a Unique with even 1 LP.

As for the ones in your stash: if you found those before the update went live, they were not altered to give them any LP, they’re stuck with none. Let the LP Unique hunting begin!

oh okay i see

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.