Can not pick up items if they are outside loot filter specifications

I have a loot filter rule to not show items with an “i” level requirement lower than 50, the unique ring “Sunwreath” dropped which is a “i” level 21 and after holding “x” to toggle my loot filter, the item is still unable to be interacted with, to pick up the item I hade to completely disable my loot filter. Of course I understand that in this case the loot filter is working completely as intended, but in the case of exalted / unique items being highlighted on the ground with/without a loot filter, it would be nice to not have to disable my loot filter completely to interact with drops as such. (especially with the majority of uniques I have found being very low “i” level).

That would be the X key (or possibly Z, I get them confused).

my problem is, after toggling my loot filter with “x” and it working properly with every other type of item in the game, with unique drops, using “x” to toggle my filter doesn’t do anything as far as the item on the ground and still leaves it “un-interactable” without completely disabling my loot filter to pick the item up.

Do you have a rule in the loot filter above all others to show Unique items? In addition to this, does the Unique item appear to have a small orange box where the nameplate should be?