Can I continue my single player characters in 0.9?

I’ve just purchased the game a week ago and am having a great time testing out the classes. With 0.9 coming soon, I’m wondering if I can continue playing the characters I’ve already created since it seems to have quite major changes.

Also I understood that trade is only for within the party you played multiplayer with, so if I’m planning to play alone, I should have no reason to switch to multiplayer at this point?

Yes, all characters created before 0.9 will remain offline characters.

With the launch of 0.9 thsoe can still be played and you can even create more offline characters as you desire.

1 Like

Great! Do you know if it’s the case that trade is only withing party and there will be no trading with random people?

So with 0.9 there will only be gifting (items found while being in a party can be freely traded between each other.

Trading with random people will only come with the MG/CoF Faction systen which will be implemented between 0.9 and 1.0 (latest at 1.0).

The trading component (Merchant Guild) of that system would only be available for online characters most likely.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Oh wow that system looks so well thought out! Awesome stuff

1 Like

Given the jump in topic here, I just wanted to make sure you understood that ‘offline’ character CAN’T play multiplayer. If you understood that, no worries, but just didn’t want you to think that since you can play offline characters you’d now be able to trade with them.

Yeah I got that. Thanks for looking out :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.