Buyback bug

I sold an item to the merchant in last refuge. The item showed up in the buyback section, but when I tried to buy it back the item disappeared from the merchants inventory and did not appear in mine.

Just had this same thing happen, or at least similar.

Tried to buy an item (chest armor) off of Trader Cordin - but double-clicked by mistake, and the item went missing, with most of the price taken out of my gold. Thinking I might have accidentally bought & then sold it back, I checked his buy-back inventory… it was there. I clicked it - and it went missing, and is neither in his inventory or in mine. And my gold is also gone.

Player.log (98.4 KB)

EDIT: … and after trying to pick something up? I can’t pick anything up anymore. It says I have no room in my almost-entirely-empty inventory.

Updated
Player.log (107.4 KB)
Inventory screenshot
Picking up error message screenshot

EDIT part 2: After quitting and logging back in on the same character? The item was sitting on my cursor and easily put into my inventory. And I can pick things up again. :person_shrugging: Nothing lost in the end, but definitely a buggy player experience.

New start’s
Player.log (34.0 KB)

1 Like

We will look into this. This might be a cause where items don’t sync properly on your client. I would try to click the inventory sort button to see if the item appears.

1 Like

same exact bug happend to me now aswell, thanks for your updates!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.