Boardman21 + Other's 150+ Builds & Leveling Guides Compendium (v0.8.3E)

o.0 Sneak me a peak ill get started early.

Ah yes, sorry i read that wrong before. Exactly, thats alot of changes. Really lookin forward to 0.8.1. It will almost feel like a new season start :slight_smile:

There is no better feeling than an adventure into the unknown!

1 Like

I’ve been away for a while. I see you’re still doing your great stuff BM21. Just wanted to say thanks once again. It’s folks like you that make this community so great!

1 Like

Hey folks,
New player here looking for a SSF Beginner friendly build. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

if you have some experience with arpgs and/ or no problem with reading through and learning from ressources your good to go without a guide.

Community Game Guide (for the EHG version ingame press ‘G’)
https://www.lastepochtools.com/

Thanks for the rapid response!

Holy c#$#@$@p you will be kept busy for a long time updating all those guides esp with the set affixes being removed. Not to mention time required to re farm base items to craft :slight_smile: Hope your wife/GF is understanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah 8.1 is going to be a very time consuming patch :slight_smile:

This seems like it might be a pretty huge undertaking. God speed! Pretty crazy overall.

Do you generally feel the minion changes make minion builds more viable by a good amount or no?

I havent been able to get my hands on it yet but looking at oatch notes and seeing that juicy 40% free buff I wamt to say yes

That was my suspicion as well, I should be trying a necro build soon. I figure I will check that crit build for melee skeles you did. I’ve been using your builds as a starting point and customizing according to taste. So I am curious to see what I can whip up.

I’d kill for the ability to transfer on hit effects from uniques like the alchemists ladel to my minions attacks. Some sort of wacky minion build but with aura of decay with the 12% heal and then pump up the heal effectiveness and run hollow lich to try and pick up some single target or to make something like rip blood hit like a truck while my minions put every debuff I can muster on the mobs.

so am i :slight_smile:

You’re the real hero of the story!

1 Like

Nope just a normal person :slight_smile:

Agree to disagree!

The first post in the thread looks very nice though. :wink:

Agreed. Also you timed that perfect. Good Strike!

I don’t know how you find the time to do all your build videos but I ain’t complaining :slight_smile:

I played around with your 1-75 Acolyte > Lich build. Leveling anything else seems hard and slow by comparison lol. Maybe the DW rogue comes close but that acolyte leveling is so chill compared to the effort other classes need to put in to get similar results.

Thanks for all your work man. This is just my 3rd week playing this game, Learning tons about putting builds together mostly thanks to your videos.

1 Like

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game and enjoying the guides!

You know that the forum already has this function baseline?

You just need to click the thread name at the very top

https://imgur.com/zBc5s4q

2 Likes