Bug - Druid shapeshift forms and loading screens removing spells

What went wrong?
While being in a druid shapeshift form and going into the next zone or town portal, the game randomizes (adds spells I’m currently not using on my bar) or removes my abilities in that form while in the new zone. I then have to either town portal to get out of form or spend the rage to get out of form. When I do either of those, and now in human form, I have no spells on my bar and have to put the spells back on the bar. I also understand I can’t be in form when I go back to town using a portal or waypoint.

This doesn’t happen every time, however its just enough to make me notice it. I’m not sure what I am doing to cause it to happen either. It happens in werebear form or swarmblade form. I noticed it around level 35 when I started using swarmblade form. I’ve tried to replicate it with some success. It mostly appears when going from zone to zone in form, sometimes with abilities activated and sometimes without.

Screenshots
Picture of bar messed up
Here you can see my “Armblade Slash” is on button R, while it’s normally on right click for the mouse. You may also notice I don’t have the ability to go into human form spell on my bars anymore.

Gif in swarmblade form into a town portal
Here you can see when I use a town portal home from the zone, I appear in human form (which is suppose to happen as you can’t cast spells in town), however all my spells are now missing.

Picture of bar without any abilities except swipe
Here was another time I used a town portal back, and the only spell I have was Swipe, which wasn’t previously on my spell bar.

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to my Druid also.

We’re aware of the issues. Working on fixes.

Thanks for the detailed report! We’ve found the cause and are working on a fix.

I have the same issue. Constantly loosing all of my abilities. Very annoying, close to unplayable.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.