Bridge to Monolith of Fate not forming

I made a new character in the last few days (Mage) to check out the new patch (which is fantastic). However, when I tried to go to the Monolith of fate (initially during my playthrough and again after finishing the campaign) the bridge would not form to allow me to actually reach it. This is not happening on older characters, I have not seen yet if this will affect other new characters.

I read the guidelines and it didn’t sound to me like something I would need to upload a log or screenshot for. Let me know if you do need those.

And this was on an online or offline character?

Offline character

More information: checked with additional characters, it appears this is happening to all of my characters except for one that I had already used Monolith of Fate on. Made a new character since this post and the bridge will not form for them either. Haven’t been able to check with an online character because my internet connection is not very good.

We’ll take a look.

i got the same problem. It´s also my first character but the bridge will not form.
I also tried restarting/reloging.

The issue seems to have resolved itself. I think it might have been a problem with allowing the player to select the bridge when using a controller. Being unable to select things on the ground with the controller is a problem that sometimes happens. Which reminds me, I’ve noticed a few things that are a little off with the controller support. Would it be helpful for me to compile these and report them for you guys? Also would that go in bug reports or somewhere else?

So does it only happen with a controller?

Not sure, I only ever play with a controller. I only suggest this because sometimes there is a bug with the controller that makes it so you can’t interact with items on the ground unless you use the right stick to hover the mouse over it. I didn’t think to try clicking on the bridge when the problem happened (or at least I don’t remember trying).

i am having currently the same problem. i dont use a controller and i am online and this is the first time i have ever had this problem.
Edit:
after clearing chapter 8 the bridge worked now…

I have the same problem. I have 10 characters offline and 4 online and it’s the first time it’s happened to me, I can’t access that monolith.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.