Boardman's Legacy

Just had this helm drop. Extremely cool and so well deserved! Thanks so much EHG and above all the BM21 his own self!

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure it was known that all 3 set items were paid for with the item creation supporter pack. You can do the same! :slight_smile:

Glad you like the item!

4 Likes

The items tooltip UI shakes violently, does that still happen?

Its hard to contain such power!

I haven’t experience that lately

I always thought it was the item’s rage at being stuck buffing such a smelly class.

1 Like

I think this happens often on items with relatively long tooltips(often set items, since they have longer tooltips), especially when comapring with another item.

It’s fairly inconsitent for me, but it happens sometimes.

Does this actually still happen? I spent a long time creating a dynamically scaling tooltip window so that it would shrink to fit the screen.

1 Like

The only thing that would make his set items better is if they had phonetic spellings for their names that used his unique pronunciation style :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think it happend to me since the latest patch, but i am kind blind to that because a few patches ago that occured super often.

But i think it’s no longer happend to me.

But since i knew the issue and OP had a simialr issue, i just assuemd it’s the same.

1 Like

Awww… I wanted a Dual WELDING Boardman Axe!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.