Boardman21 + Other's 150+ Builds & Leveling Guides Compendium (v0.8.3E)

Nope just a normal person :slight_smile:

Agree to disagree!

The first post in the thread looks very nice though. :wink:

Agreed. Also you timed that perfect. Good Strike!

I donā€™t know how you find the time to do all your build videos but I ainā€™t complaining :slight_smile:

I played around with your 1-75 Acolyte > Lich build. Leveling anything else seems hard and slow by comparison lol. Maybe the DW rogue comes close but that acolyte leveling is so chill compared to the effort other classes need to put in to get similar results.

Thanks for all your work man. This is just my 3rd week playing this game, Learning tons about putting builds together mostly thanks to your videos.

1 Like

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game and enjoying the guides!

You know that the forum already has this function baseline?

You just need to click the thread name at the very top

https://imgur.com/zBc5s4q

2 Likes

I do now haha :slight_smile:

Can you make a tier list for your builds if possible? Thanks for all your efforts btw

Yeah trying to decide how to best implement it if i should do a Grade letter or do a maximum wave number.

The former would be easier, the latter would require you to run all of them through the snoozefest that is Arena for several hours eachā€¦

Ill get it done tonight as long as work doesnā€™t make meā€¦ Well work lol

Grade letters should be simple enough

1 Like

what is your discord? i have some questions if you dont mind,

I sent you a pm

Really nice work!! Thanks for all the builds man! theres so much to try out, amazing!

I was wondering, is Lizardā€™s Turbo Vengeance build is still viable? I didinā€™t notice it was 7.9 version and just started building one, oopsie. Iā€™ve noticed some changes in skils treeā€™s and passive trees

1 Like

@LizardIRL turbo vengeance is indeed still viable, howeveer the gear and possibly passives have changed a bit. I tagged lizard he would know more as i have touched it yet (its been a while)

1 Like

Void Knight, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.1b) - Last Epoch Build Planner current version @Noodle

I have a few version on it this patch, still figuring out whats BIS.

1 Like

Sweet thanks alot :slight_smile: Im bringing this build hardcore

1 Like

@boardman21 are you familiar with the Manifest Armor builds that I see pop up sparingly on Ladder (including former #1 Venomlive)? Iā€™d be curious what they are using to push in Arena and see if it could be incorporated into other builds.

The ladder is not a familiar place to me, but ill take s look at manifest armor

1 Like

Are you alone to create all these builds ?