Blood Shade of Orobyss

Great to hear! Gz!

I still suggest you read through my previous post, because you build has some major flaws.

I don’t mean to discourage you, but instea to learn from those mistakes and get better.

Shade is not that bad all the time, some shades do have very nasty combinatiosn though.

But as i stated in my previous post. It’s entirely optional to kill shade, especially in normal timelines.

Yes but he has no dodge, because of a passive that converts it to Glancing Blow chance.

Yes, GG!

Yes i know, i somehow forgot to add another paragraph to elaborate on the GB / Dodge :smiley:
That happens when you wanna do a long forum post 5 mins before your stream starts :smiley:

But generally i would say, the OP having troubles with the boss was a combination of not synergistic skill choices, mediocre gear and fighting a boss, that is supposed to be hard for new player, but is entirely optional anyway.

1 Like

Ive had Shade with nasty mods that took a few tries. Then I had this one:

Some builds can be shutdown by its mods, I think I had Blood Effigy in this one

I went max GB on my SS Rogue. Blood Shade was doable but Vile Shade (the poison one) was exceptionally nasty. I basically lived off potions via Shift Rebound/Emergency Flask. It was either that or “don’t get hit”. I even took 5/5 Crimson Shroud but was so busy dodging that it didn’t proc consistently.

Specific suggestions for dual swords/Apostasy:

• +8/8 Weapons of Choice, Critical Precision, Cloak of Shadows
  • +5/5 Shadow Master
  • +5/5 Dodge and Parry, Evasion
  • -Confidence, Perfection, Flash of Steel
  • Shadow Cascade: +Gloomstalker, Carnage, Precision; -Battle Trance, Incapacitate, dagger stuff
  • Shurikens: +Abrasive Arsenal, -lightning stuff
  • Katana swords, gloves/boot with resist implicits
  • Ancient Coins Relic/Copper Ring if not crit capped

Edit: Yes, I had capped poison resist (no damage mods on Orobyss). It didn’t make a noticeable difference.

Did you have capped poison resist? The poison skills are specifically in there to give people a reason to not skip poison resist.

Thanks. I had made the changes to Shadow Cascade already and was looking at Shuriken. Also, I looked over the tree and started adjusting it as well. I have noticed a little difference.

I have been lucky to find some more gear that I can roll but it fractures ion two attempts or less with glyphs a lot for me.

I have found decent Katanas but the added T6 mod on one sword is really good. I am looking at trying to replace my OH and have started gambling for some stuff to get better bases that rarely drop.

I have looked it over and may tweak this some more:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.