Not gonna lie, your words are warming ![]()
Combat’s tactical orientation and play style customization are those key features that brought me to “Last Epoch”. And I’m really glad to see that you’re eager to make this mechanics even deeper
.
Surely I understand, that there’s a development plan which shouldn’t be broken, and any potentially good rework is probably worse that new but planned functionality. And that’s the second I love in you, guys! We knew about whole plan, about nearest features, about overall schedule and about schedule for some of those features, we knew beta-release date and we know about full release terms
.
Keep up a good work!
One of the purposes of this suggestion was to show a long goal, I hoped it could be useful. And so I definitely can wait to see some of these being implemented
.
Many thanks for your response @Mox
P.S. I also have a suggestion about Fire Shield rework ![]()
![]()
![]()