Beta 0.8.3e Patch Notes

Wow u are really listening dont stop ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow, huge nerf to the enemies. I was expecting a smaller nerf. Anyway, thanks for the patch!

1 Like

Interested to see how these enemy tunings feel in-game!

no salt the wound droprate% increased? daamn this gloves is so hard to find xD

Thanks for fixing the Wraith Tooltip!

Nothing shows up at all. You don’t see their username.

2 Likes

Do you play harvest/wandering spirits with necro or lich ?

I’m really excited to play paladin but I wanna play it as a support with a friend ! Can’t wait for multiplayer !

We still plan to offer multiple global chat channels and implement chat reporting features in the future, but they are not quick to implement (and are out of scope for a hotfix).

oh yea, that would be great. \ o /

It’s patch time… going through A9 with the third toon. This will be a good test as it is an AoE toon that really struggled before in limited experiments.

Thanks for the nerfs! Maybe now I will not be hard stuck

2 Likes

Awesome stuff keep it up

Those mobs are so stupid. I didn’t finish act 9 on any toon, Jumped into 180 corruption Empowered mono. Got 3 rares popping up and spinning that nice poison tornado and my toon disappeared.

Trust me, that change is HUGE. I was talking of these golems earlier today to a friend, saying how the AI settings were “SKYNET OF DOOM” level and i was laughing while wondering how many innocent travellers these were killing every seconds in empowered monoliths, while fighting these today with my marksman in empowered monos and 300%+ rarity with damages and health for rares monsters at almost 400% and other buffs. Good to see it’s allready been corrected because i really think these were murdering constantly your player base EHG :smiley: , good job.

Nice buffs to WS too.

Great hotfix, love the changes for the Necromancer and act 9 enemies. Keep up the good work team.

Please don’t overnerf and give people time to adjust to the content. A lot of people actually liked the step up in difficulty but it’s now inching closer and closer to yet another cakewalk.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for explaination, so I made diffrent run with full healing effectiveness and I confirm that from what I see holy trail and javelin is still very viable! but in other hand Judment that is the star ability of paladin is still really underwhelming, even in this healing config. to be more precise the healing portion is great but scared ground and holy eruption are really too low damage to be used. in comparaison with the same setup so really oriented fire+ healing effectivness devoring orb doing way more damage than judment and his dots

Really a step in the right direction, but to be honnest just make it permanent given the tradeoff. ALso it will be really great to have it scale back form INT rather than Vitality that goes againt our primary defense that is ward

I di have a couple of Harvest builds, but mainly Lich.

My “main” character is Harvest Hit/Crit based.

I tinkered around a bit with wandering spirits but can’t decide if it has enough value “just” for the necrotic shred yet.

1 Like

Great change on a lot of the chapter 9 enemies. Only further feedback on them would be to address the gold elementals shotgun attack as it’s far more deadly the punch with a short windup and long player tracking.