Beta 0.8.2i Patch Notes

User Interface

• Fixed the chat window failing to scroll automatically in some situations.
  • You can now search for attribute tags in the main skills window.
  • Fixed searching for Minion or Totem not working in the main skills window.
  • Fixed Shield Throw having the tooltip for Shield Rush in the passives window.
  • Fixed a bug where Show + Emphasize loot filter rules would not emphasize items on the first attempt.

Skills

• Fixed a bug where attempting to channel a skill while already channeling another skill (or instance of the same skill) would cause the player to get stuck in a channeling animation.
  • Fixed a bug where Sigils of Hope could in rare cases cause negative stats and a black circle around your character.
  • Fixed a bug where non-stationary Assembled Abominations that could use Soul Reave would attempt to use basic attack while out of range after they used Soul Reave.
  • Fixed Drain Life and Maelstrom’s tooltip DPS being increased by generic ailment chance stats. These only work with skills that hit, and these skills do not hit.
13 Likes

Oh yes, my Günther can go rampart again!

2 Likes

Nice…

1 Like

I use Sigils all the time. I’m not sure if I was ever affected by this, but thank you for the fix!

Game freezes at startup with this patch.

If you’re on Steam, check your files, it may have to redownload some of them

Not on steam, although steam does the same thing despite validating files.

We want more content!

If we want quality content, we must be patient. And a heavy patch every two/three months is already very good.

1 Like

Thank you for the hard work!

Well done and thanks! Returning to enjoy!

I have high hopes that volatile reversal channeling fix is on the way. Will be beautiful.

Chat still goes offline for me, all the time today, happened 6 times in the last 3 hours.

Before that it had never happened. Maybe I was being annoying and got muted or something, if that’s the case I should be notified.