Beta 0.8.2g Patch Notes

Wait a sec, Yogi just got a buff. Charge on, you picnic loving earthquake fluffy bastard!

Stability changes are so nice. Not as grindy to get a blessing now. Spires aren’t as rippy now. Two major complaints on the LE reddit now crossed off. Thank you EHG you guys are rockin it.

This is appreciated. It was a bit nerve wracking to level up in the middle of an arena and be suddenly vulnerable :smiley:

Overall good changes not a fan of the stability changes myself its going to lower my time spent playing endgame in total. but happy with all the other changes. keep up great work <3

Didnt see the patch notes prior to work this morning

I have multiple characters to see if Empowered monoliths work on them

Crashing every 10 minutes spamming Devouring Orb as of last night still, its fine if you have 1-2. start spamming and client hangs/freezes

Verifying solves the problem. Just leaving a comment to let others with the same problem know that they are not alone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you posted that as a bug (with the usual bug & crash reports) 'cause I’m not getting any crashes while spamming my 1.2s cooldown DO?

The moment I saw the final quest echo cut to 750 my first thought was,“ooh! They are nearly ready with another endgame system!”

Maybe I’m just Mr Sunny Optimism :slight_smile:

1 Like

since this patch i cant enter the game. i validate my files, updated drivers and even moved from steam to stand alone :frowning:

it works only if i restart my pc and after i quit the game it wont load anymore and need to restart again

1 Like

I just loaded my Forge Guard STILL CANNOT access empowered monoliths…I give up on this now

seems to be a controller issue for some reason

edit: i verified the game files and now I can access empowered monoliths on my FG, thanks for the fix

This sounds like something we should all do after each patch, just to make sure everything is synching ok. I haven’t had any issues with this thankfully, but I saw it mentioned a lot in chat before chat got attacked. Verifying the files seems to iron out a lot of problems.

1 Like

Maybe but when I read it, I thought for myself less work and less time to invest into the system as I would complete one of my goals that much quicker. which means less time to invest per character. which is just a feels bad. but I can totally respect your optimism and I hope your correct <3

1 Like

Its so awesome to see how fast you guys improve / balance the game and I LOVE it how much of players feedback which has been given here on the forums can be found in this patch!!!

And thanknyou for the further reduction of stability in Monoliths, feels less grindy now.

Great work as usual, you guys are killin’ it!

Played last night for a few hours on my FG, I crashed about an hour after I started autocasting Sigils by holding down my RTrigger on my controller with a band after having the client open for a few hours

When I reloaded the game I went on my VK to test and was able to crash after only 1 - 2 minute monolith opening the chest while spamming Devouring Orb at the end of time

Great, but still nothing about spell minion damage for crows ?

Its bugged?

because ‘Minion Spell Damage’ works perfectly fine on Idols. Unless you mean ‘adaptive spell damage for crows’ with I have no experience with

Remember minions snapshot in LE, so any changes to NON skill specialization means you need to resummon them to see the effects.

Ive tested on Crows with Minion Lightning Crit/Minion Spell damage and it definately works on the dummy. I was getting numbers of 22k per hit with all Crit idols. Switched to a few Spell damage to keep crit capped and they were immediately hitting for 28-32k

Just make sure if you make ANY changes to you gear/passives you resummon the minion to force it to take effect

1 Like

I do open the chest while spamming DO every mono and sill - 0 crashes. Actually I haven’t had any crashes in LE for … 1 year? yes like that.
Maybe you don’t have enough memory or memory leak? Try doing the same actions (open the chest, spam DO ) and watch the memory LE is taking in Windows Task Manager. If LE is ‘eating’ the memory then that is might be the cause of crashes.

Boardman21 told this in his 6 lightning crow build :

“Yes, Minions Spell damage also seems to be unaffecting the crows almost as if the spell tag is not registering. They may have a couple of issues, but the build still does well”

Answer of Llama8 : “it’s a bug”.

Did I understand wrong ?